We offer a very high standard in surgery, delivering advanced procedures here in Mitchell shire. We encourage neighbouring practices to refer a range of more complicated procedures to our experienced team.
To ensure your pet has fully recovered after surgery we invite you back for a complimentary post-op check three days after the procedure. For advice on how to care for your pet if they require surgery, see our pre-op and post-op information.
A selection of some of the services we offer is listed below, but this list is by no means exhaustive. For more comprehensive information on the range of surgeries we perform, please contact Dr Paul May on (03) 5782 1574 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- pre-anaesthetic blood tests
- 'gold standard’ cruciate surgery
- fracture repair, using the most up-to-date techniques including both internal and external fixation
- soft tissue surgery for a wide range of conditions
- wound care
- major internal surgery
- orthopaedic procedures
- keyhole surgery (Laparoscopy) - for both diagnostic and surgical conditions
Part of being a cutting edge veterinary practice is documenting our procedures to help others around the world learn from our practice and save the lives of other pets.
Warning: Some of the content in this section of our site is surgical in nature