Who are we?
The Northern Veterinary Group has two 100% small animal clinics in Kilmore and Wallan only 40mins north of Melbourne CBD. We focus on in-house treatment and achieving the highest standard of care. Our vision is to always deliver the ultimate standard of veterinary care and to be the practice of choice for pets, friends and families. Our new hospital is an emergency and critical care centre for the north central region of Victoria. We love working as a team, chatting about cases and ensuring every employee is feeling fulfilled. Both our hospitals are fully equipped and we can provide 24hr round the clock care for patients.
We currently have one position available:
Cattery manager [***APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED***]
Who are we looking for?
· The position would suit someone with a desire to work with animals
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Enthusiastic and friendly
· Someone who takes pride in their work and ensuring the utmost of standards
· No previous nursing experience necessary
What will we offer you?
A warm and welcoming team of vets and nurses. You will get the chance to be part of a professional veterinary hospital that has an excellent reputation for achieving the highest standards for our clients.
A chance to take control of our cattery and implement ideas to maintain our standards.
· Part time, based 100% at our Kilmore hospital
· 7 days a week (with option of job sharing 1 week on - 1 week off), 1-2hrs per day
· Organisation of the cattery including setting up cages, cleaning, feeding and entry of daily observations into our computer system.
· Communication with nursing staff regarding admits/discharges and any medications for boarding cats.
If this sounds perfect, send your cover letter and resume to:
Dr Paul May BVSc. MACVSc. (surgery)
Northern Veterinary Group
Email: [email protected]